Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Katekyo Hitman Rebourn Quotes

KATEKYO HITMAN REBOURN QUOTES AND SAYINGS
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*There's no time. Just do what he says for now. If he's lying, then we'll just blow his
brains out. Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn, chap.259)

*I don't need this kind of power. If you want me to inherit such mistakes then I will
wipe out the Vongola!!
Sawada Tsunayoshi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn, chap.158)

*You know, I've been thinking, senpai, your head isn't really screwed on right.
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

*Bel: Pose?
Fran: Don't all the heroes who transform and magicians who cast spells have those?
I'm the type of person for whom doing that is necessary.
Bel: I'm going to kill you. Or better yet, commit suicide right here.
Fran: But the thing is, I can't lift my arms because of this hat. So what I'm saying is,
can I remove it? Bel: No way! You'll die wearing it!
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

*kamikorosu. Translation: I'll bite you to death.
Hibari Kyouya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

*Gokudera: Tenth I brought you white roses!
Tsuna: But why are they red?!
Gokudera: I got ran over a few times on my way here!
(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

*Bel: What a fierce fire.
Fran: Don't you ever spare a thought on the environmental crisis?
(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

*Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real
illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides
the truth. That is the Mist.
Rokudo Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

No comments:

Post a Comment