Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Akira Quotes

AKIRA QUOTES,AKIRA QUOTES AND SAYINGS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to
decide that future for ourselves.
Kiyoko (Akira)

*Enough! Open up your eyes and look at the big picture; You're all puppets of corrupt
politicians and capitalists. Don't you understand, it's utterly pointless to fight each
other.
Colonel Shikishima (Akira)

*Heh, heh... what's happened to me? I must be dreaming. I feel like I can take out the
world.
Tetsuo Shima (Akira)

*Kaneda: You're gonna kill him, Tetsuo. You want that?
Tetsuo: I want him more than dead, I'll split his freaking head open!.
Shotaro Kaneda and Tetsuo Shima (Akira)

*What is it? We aren't the ones who will change it, but rather, those citizens who hope
for Akira will. That which is called science perverts providence! That which is called
progress encourages extravagance!
(Akira)

No comments:

Post a Comment