Popular Post

Sunday, May 29, 2011

ANIME Quotes,Other Best Anime Quotes

ANIME QUOTES, MEMORABLE ANIME QUOTES AND SAYINGS,RANDOM COOL ANIME QUOTES,BEST ANIME QUOTES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka
Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell
(Gundam Wing)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with
something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike
Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they
were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)

"Survivability takes priority." - Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with
fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The boy's screams excited me far more than yours." - Tomo (Fushigi Yugi)

"A drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my
heart." - (Closing song) (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku)

"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning" - Ling Ling (3x3 eyes)

"I don't care about no artificial humans!" - Chichi (Dragon Ball Z)

"You're a GIRL?!" - Faye talking to Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have
to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish
we were lost at sea! " - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"No one's gonna take her from me...Akane's mine...and she's engaged to
me!!!!!!" - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"Ranma, please. I like you just the way you are. Please don't fight anymore.
I'm begging you" - Akane (Ranma 1/2)

"Panties, Panties, Panties" - Chii (Chobits)

"I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy
to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei (Yu
Yu Hakusho)

"Do you think he knows it's a circle?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even
less." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?" - Hiei (Yu Yu
Hakusho)

"I don't like it! It smells girly!" - Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not
thinking at all." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." -
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through
but... I don't like you that way." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a
long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why
us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a
miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this
vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power,
King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then,
what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom
suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He then asked
Kandora for power! And then-!" - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" -
Shigure (Fruits Basket)

"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full
Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)

"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

"Good ol' Zenigata, the archetypal Japanese man. Totally devoted to his
work." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata
(Lupin III)

"[About the Roman ruins.]
This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." - Lupin
III (Lupin III)

"Pokemon isn't about tests, it's about battles! hahahahahaha!" - Ash
Ketchum (Pokemon)

"Mankind has no time left." - Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi
(Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I musn't run away..." - Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I am the will of God, messenger of the divine punishment of Heaven" -
Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard (Hellsing)

"Nothing amazing happens here" - Naota Nandaba (FLCL)

"Would you like to see my daughter? I have some pictures right here!" -
Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)

"My right hand is the judgement of god!" - Scar (Full Metal Alchemist)

"Babies aren't born after just 5 months!" - Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal
Alchemist)

"I will protect my ninja way!" - Rock Lee (Naruto)

"All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days." - Jiraiya (Naruto)

"It's a bad habit of mine. When I concentrate on one thing, I forget other
important things." - Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)

"If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." -
Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

"You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)

"Who is this place? Where are you? Me am Excel!" - Excel (Excel Saga)

"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"...well maybe Padro should show you a flashback instead." - Pedro (Excel Saga)

"Senior, do you suppose that this review episode is actually a way to
relieve the tight production schedule for the staff?" - Hyatt (Excel Saga)

"Excel: You know, all together this class probably doesn't have an IQ of
100.
Hyatt: Or even double digits" (Excel Saga)

"Come on, scribbles on the bathroom wall, please show me the path that I
must follow! " - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Please don't worry, Mister, I only came here to obliterate you- not rob
you." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Aren't we just a few lilies short of a shojo-ai?" - Excel referring to the
scene (Excel Saga)

"I was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I
realized that human lives have equal value by saving you! Nobody has the
right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with that engraved
upon my heart for years!" - Dr. Kenzou Tenma (Monster)

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing
but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting
cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try
to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks
to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't
fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.'
Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara
Kisuke (Bleach)

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that
come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)
"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot
see... thus the blade will be wielded." - opening words of the first episode
(Bleach)

"If I have the power to make a differencen why not put it to good use?" -
Kira Yamito (Gundam Seed)

"Murrue: That's sexual harassment, major.
Mwu: Wha? It is?" (Gundam Seed)

"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari
Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel
Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood
(Trigun)

"A man can't just live on carbohydrates alone..." - Spike Spegiel (Cowboy
Bebop)

"Chrno, the map is upside-down." - Azmaria (Chrno Crusade)

"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people
at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)


"*gasp* "Chrno, what have you done...!?" - Rosette [To Chrno after he fell
into Satella's chest] (Chrno Crusade)

"Love and Peace!" - Vash (Trigun)

"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both
without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)

"That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and
stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic
Century)

"Bansai, bathtoy, wise guy, waterboy, lights shine bright in the o-town
tonight" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

" It must be the way you look, Vash the Stampede. Your very existence
seems to cause me undue irritation.
" - Legato (Trigun)

" It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional
effect." - Legato (Trigun)

"And to think, I could kill every man, woman and child here in the blink of
an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating
" - Legato (Trigun)

" There is nothing left to believe in." - Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato (Trigun)

" Why don't we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?" -
Cowboy Andy (Cowboy Bebop)

"Where would you like to fall?" - Cyborg 002 ( Cyborg 009)

"DEEDILIIIIIT!!!!!" - Parn ( Record of Lodoss War)

"There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.." - Chise (Saishuu
Heiki Kanojo)

"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish
and the love will never die." - Les Soldats (Noir)

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar
things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." -
Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)

"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time
for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a
good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)

"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life
for eternity." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a
woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it
really matters anyway....
" - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with attitude.
So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike
Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash
[talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)

"Ed will introduce Ed. Full name - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the
4th. Ed made up that name for Ed, isn't it cool?" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Faye faye smoke smoke, faye faye puff puff! Yay!" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Funny, funny smeeeelll." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da
dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the
killing time." - Vash (Trigun)

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't
think I think." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"There goes another self-destruct system to waste." - Trowa Burton
(Gundam Wing)

"I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit" - Trowa
Burton (Gundam Wing)

"Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him.
Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he
didn't work on it hard enough." - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"So my stupid student thinks he changed the secret of swordsmanship..." -
Hiko Seijuro ( Rurouni Kenshin)

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy
Bebop)

"Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)

"You have to take the path you have to take." - Hibiki Tokai (Vandread)

"Ranma: Look at him standing there, little jerk, what's his problem getting a
crush on Akane like that.
Akane: Ranma, I'm sorry. You did it for me.
Ranma: W-wha?
Akane: You destroyed that spring to save me.
Genma/Ryoga/Mousse: YOU WHAT?!?!?! " (Ranma 1/2)

"Commander Z: What's wrong with giving kids dreams?
Kotaro Nanbara: Those are dreams those are nightmares!
Commander Z: You yourself is good enough to give them nightmares!
Kotaro Nanbara: That's mine line to you!" ( Hand Maid May)

"Saehara: "Everyone, thanks for coming during the holiday. Now lets get to
practicing!"
Student A: "Now that is just wrong."
Student B: "Please take that off."
Saehara: "What's with you guys. You don't have enough
enthusiasm!" [Class reacting to the women clothing that Saehara is wearing for the play.]" (D.N. Angel)

"*points to Jet* "Don't give me that art of war crap! And you! *points to the other man* You take too long to take a sh*t"" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy
Bebop)

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go
on a journey..." - Kino ( Kino's Journey (TV))

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go
on a journey..." - Texted Narrator (Kino's Journey (TV))

"You stupid hairy little stink'n... PANDA! PANDA! PANDA! PANDA!" - Eimi
Ohba (Comic Party)

"Hey! Sameji, why don't we give Takkun a little preview of forbidden
lesbian love?" - Haruko (FLCL)

"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same." - Jing (King of
Bandits Jing)

"We humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us
who can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing
(King of Bandits Jing)

"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain (King of Bandits Jing)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters (Detective Conan)

"How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)

"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I
can not embrace you." - Ichigo (Bleach)

""When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes ... spring!"" (Fruits Basket)

"High School Girls!" - Kimura-sensei, on what made him become a teacher
(Azumanga Daioh)

"Sometimes I see dirt, and I try to follow it with my eyes." - Osaka
(Azumanga Daioh)

"42... 30... 31! Our marks add up to 103! We win!" - The Bonkuras (Osaka,
Kagura, Tomo), upon seeing Chiyo getting 100 (full marks) in a test
(Azumanga Daioh)

"Growls at painting, clutching it tightly* "Damn you! Let me inside of you!!
LET ME INSIDE OF YOU!" - Dark (D.N. Angel)

"Ooh, Dark, that sounds so dirty! Talking to a woman that way!
Unless...you're talking to me!! I don't mind at all!! Please, have your way
with me! Come on, I'm ready and waiting!" - Toto (D.N. Angel)

"No matter where you are...
Everyone is always connected." - Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)

"There are three things I cannot tolerate: cowerdice, bad haircuts, and
military insurrection, and it is very unfortunate that our friend Vegeta
posseses all three of these." - Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)

"I am the worlds strongest Coffee Candy!" - Vegeku (Dragon Ball Z)

""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"But Vegeta, we're already dead!"
" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

" I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!" - Radditz (Dragon
Ball Z)

"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." -
Bear (.hack//sign)

"Tenjou Tenga Ichigeki Hissatsu Hou!! Energy charge 120%
translation: (Heaven and Earth One Shot Sure Kill Cannon)" - Ryusei Date
(Super Robot War: Original Generation)

"I came to laugh at you!" - Chars Aznabal (Gundam)

"You cant beat me in close combat!" - Kyusuke Ninbu (Super Robot War:
Original Generation)

"I am the sword who cleaves evil" - Zengar Zombolt (Super Robot War:
Original Generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment