Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Full Metal Alchemist Quotes and Sayings

Full metal Alchemist QUOTES and SAYINGS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Our names are given to us by God. I have betrayed God, and so I no longer have a
name.
Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*To my friends and those I love, this is the path I have chosen, I’m sorry. Edward Elrick (FullMetal Alchemist)

*Whether or not you exist doesn't matter, because in a second... you won't.
Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*A Gun is Good. Unlike A sword or a knife, it doesn't leave the feeling of a person
dying in your hands.
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*A man who inflicts suffering can't rest. His guilty mind won't allow it. But today, I
can finally close my eyes to the living nightmare. And lay down, knowing that I
won't wake again.
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist)

*The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes
it so damn beautiful
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*Damnn it I know why they call this the Devil's errand. The final ingredient in the
Philosophers stone is live human beings..
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*Come on, this is contest of freaks, and I'm as normal as they come.
Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*Dog, huh? I LOVE DOGS! Kain Fuery: Really? You mean it?! OF COURSE! Dogs embody
loyalty! They follow their master's commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and
they don't complain and they never once beg for a pay check! Trust me, Fuery, they're
the great servants of man! (sings) LOYAL CANINE, HOW WE SALUTE THEE!.
Roy Mustang and Kain Fuery (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*The world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't
encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle:
that all things do come at a price. That there's an ebb, and a flow, a cycle. That the
pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who's determined and
perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected.
Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

*On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things
inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces.
Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

*Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain,
something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent
exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth. Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes
Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)

No comments:

Post a Comment