Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

DragOn bAll quOtes,DragOn bAll Z quOtes,DragOn bAll gT quOtes

DRAGON BALL QUOTES AND SAYINGS,DRAGON BALL Z QUOTES AND SAYINGS,DRAGON BALL GT QUOTES AND SAYINGS,VEGETA QUOTES,GOKU QUOTES,DRAGON BALL SERIES CHARACTER QUOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*.Why do women have butts on their chests?
Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

*.Heh heh, he fought like a man...and died like a dog.
Vegeta (Dragonball Z)

*.The ocean is so salty because everyone pees in it.
Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

*.Oh, you mustn't be sad my children. I have lived a full and blessed life. Don't be afraid. Death is simply another stage of our life
Guru (Dragonball Z)

*.No!! Get out of my Head!...You may have invaded my mind and my body...But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...hisPRIDE
Vegeta (Dragonball Z)

*.I am the Hope of the Universe...I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace...I am Protector of the Innocent...I am the Light in the Darkness...I am Truth.
Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

*.I've had enough of you Vegeta! Time to tuck you in and say goodnight!!.
Zarbon (Dragonball Z)

*.Amazing. How do you do it, Kakarot? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. It wasthe same on Namek. You had improved so much that it made Recoome look like he was standing still! Your power had increased so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you had done it. I thought... that you had become... a Super Saiyan! It tore me apart! How could a low class soldier accomplish so easily what I, I had struggled my whole life to achieve? After three millenia it has finally happened! A new Super Saiyan has emerged! And somehow, I have become this pompous witness! Then, at last, it happened. I too, transformed.After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super Saiyan myself. The prince had reclaimed his throne and fulfilled his destiny! But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine. At first I thought it was your loved ones, that it was your instinct to protect them that spurred you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own. And my power didn't increase at all... I used to fight for the sheer pleasure of it, for the thrill of the hunt! Oh, I had the strength unmeasurable. I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest enemies... even me! Yet you never fought to kill, or for revenge, only to test your limits, and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyan fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? Oh, it makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You're better than me, Kakarot. You are the best.
Vegeta to himself (Dragonball Z)

*.Kakrot! Is That A Vegetable?! I Hate Vegetables.
Goten (Dragonball Z)

That's right Cell...Keep pushing...Once you back Gohan into the corner, he's not going
to have anywhere to go...except right through you!
Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

*It is painfully clear at this point that no one among this group is stronger than
Kakarot is. Not even..myself. So he deserves to have the fight of a true warrior, and
that means...to the death
Vegeta (Dragonball Z)

*Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you! But Vegeta, we're already dead!.
Goku and Vegeta (DragonBall Z)

*I am the Hope of the Universe...I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for
Peace...I am Protector of the Innocent...I am the Light in the Darkness...I am
Truth...Ally to good!! Nightmare to you!!
Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

*Napa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!
(Dragonball Z)

*Why so blue green man?
Raditz (Dragonball Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment