Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Black Butler Quotes

BLACK BUTLER QUOTES, BLACK BUTLER QUOTES AND SAYINGS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*A kiss for you that is sorrowful
a goodbye for you that is loved.
kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

*Only 2 kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen
from.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

*No. I won't abandon hate. If I do, nothing would be left of me.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

*At this moment, my body and soul, to the last hair, belong to my master.
Sebastian (Black Butler)

*Because I'm one hell of a butler.
Sebastian (Black Butler)

*I ... humiliated as a pet ... my house was but, my family was killed. I was such a ...
powerless kid. Therefore, I returned to this place in order to make those people who
put me through such fate taste the same humiliation. The successors of the
generations killed tree years prior would come to me as long as I am the head of the
Phantomhive family that stands in their way. I'm waiting ... for them to come and try
to kill me here. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

*If it's your wish, I will follow you every where
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words "check Mate" !
Sebastian (Black Butler)

*Something once lost will never return.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

No comments:

Post a Comment