Popular Post

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Berserk Quotes

BERSERK QUOTES, BERSERK QUOTES AND SAYINGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll miss other things along the
way. That's how it is... that's life.
Godo (Berserk)

*Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream.
Judeau (Berserk)

*No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his
humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster.
Schierke (Berserk)

*In this world some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having
no connection to the social hierarchy established by man.
Griffith (Berserk)

*I'm human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow' of my bones. dont' lump
me together with you faggot-ass monsters.
Guts (Berserk)

*People bring the small flames of their wishes together ...since they don't want to
extinguish the small flame...they'll bring that small flame to a bigger fire. A big flame
named Griffith. But you know... I didn't bring a flame with me. I think I just stopped
by to warm myself by the bonfire.
Guts (Berserk)

*Humans are weak...but we want to live...even if we're wounded...or tortured...we feel
the pain.
Guts (Berserk)

*It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my
help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He
would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is
one who stands equal on those terms.
Griffith (Berserk)

*You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means
nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it? I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again...soon.
Guts (Berserk)

*My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly
hoped for then was here. Why do I always realize it When I've already lost it.
Guts (Berserk)

*If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to
walk.
Guts (Berserk)
*I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself.
Guts (Berserk)

*In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcedental entity or
law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over
his own will...
(Berserk)

*Hate is a place where a man who can't stand sadness goes.
Godo (Berserk)

No comments:

Post a Comment