Popular Post

Friday, April 29, 2011

NARUTO QUOTES-NARUTO SHIPPUDEN QUOTES


Naruto Quotes

  • Family? Let me tell you what kind of link I have with them. They are just lumps of meat linked by hatred and murderous intent.
    Gaara (Naruto)
  • If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and live a detestable life... Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as me, come before me.
    Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
  • Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life.
    Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
  • Those who betray ninja rules are trash... but those who betray their comrades are worse than trash.
    Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito (Naruto)
  • I want to be needed, this is what I've learned from meeting and fighting Uzumaki Naruto.
    Gaara (Naruto)
  • Hmm how shall I say this... My first impression is... I don't like you guys.
    Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
  • To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
    Hataki Kakashi (Naruto)
  • A hero always arrives late.
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.
    Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
  • On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone.
    Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
  • So shut up about "destiny" and "inescapable fate....You shouldn't whine about such trivial stuff! Cause... unlike me... you're not a "FAILURE."
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger.
    Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
  • There are tons of things I dislike and I don't really like anything.
    Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
  • A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.
    Rock Lee (Naruto)
  • I'm not just a pervert...I'M A SUPER PERVERT.
    Jiraiya (Naruto)
  • I am strong because i have people to protect.
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power!.
    Gaara (Naruto)
  • True Change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination
    Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
  • When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become. As strong as they need to be!.
    Haku (Naruto)
  • It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.
    Haku (Naruto)
  • Now, I must fight for my dream, just as you fight for yours. Please don't blame me. I fight for someone who is precious to me. I live for him and I face death for him. So that his dream may become reality. That is my dream and for the sake of that dream, If I must, I will act as a shinobi and take your lives.
    Haku(Naruto)
  • I'll die before I ever give up!
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • Enough Naruto.. I'll handle Sasuke. You still have a dream.. A dream of becoming Hokage. Sasuke may have fallen, but dont let him drag you down too..
    Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
  • People share only one common fate... death.
    Hyuga Neji (Naruto)
  • A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive.
    Gaara (Naruto)
  • Gaara i will save you no matter what because we are alike.
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because they want to fly again.
    Shiranui Genma (Naruto)
  • The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. its not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth....
    Jiraiya (Naruto)
  • All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!.
    Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
  • Love only for yourself, fight only for yourself - for you win only for yourself.
    Gaara (Naruto)
  • The future is not where my dream is. It's in the past... that's where it'll always be.
    Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
  • What tremendous strength, I bet she's single.
    Kabuto (Naruto)
  • There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.
    Orochimaru (Naruto)
  • Look deep into my eyes and accept my sincere apology! Also notice my handsome manly features.
    Might Guy (Naruto)
  • I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?
    Hatake Kakash (Naruto)

    Naruto Shippuden Quotes

    • In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power!.
      Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Hate, sadness, and even happiness . . . to be able to share it with another person . . . from fighting with him, I learned that. He knew pain like I did. And then he taught me that you can change that path. I wish that someday I can be needed by someone. Not as a frightening weapon, but as the Kazekage of the Sand.
    Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)
  • If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!.
    Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Our motto on our hard days of training "To be stronger than yesterday" If i have to I'll be stronger than a half day ago, even a minute ago.
    Rock Lee (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)
  • The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake.
    Sai (Naruto Shippuden)
  • How can I call myself Hokage, if I can't even save ONE friend.
    Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it.
    Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren't meant to pursue happiness... Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto Quotes,Naruto Shippuden Quotes,Itachi Uchiha Quotes,Sasuke Uchiha Quotes,Naruto Uzumaki Quotes,Hatake Kakashi Quotes,Haruno Sakura Quotes,Rock Lee Quotes,Orochimaru Quotes,Uchiha Madara Quotes,Gaara Of The Dessert Quotes,TenTen Quotes,Yamanaka Ino Quotes and Uchiha Obito Quotes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzumaki Naruto

"Dattebayo!" (Original Japanese version)

"Believe It!" (English dub)

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"

"To become Hokage is my dream!"

*When talking to Sai about saving Sasuke from Orochimaru*
"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"


"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"

"Hey, you stupid fox! You're in my body and you owe me rent! So for payment, I'll take your chakra! You got that?!"

Uchiha Sasuke

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."

"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."

*Talking to Naruto*
"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"


"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

Uchiha Itachi

"You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother."

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."
 

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define 

"reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" 

Hatake Kakashi

"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."

"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."

"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life."

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Haruno Sakura

*Talking to Sasuke*
"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."

"Shannaro!"

"All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!"

Rock Lee
  
A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"

Orochimaru

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

Uchiha Madara

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Gaara of the Desert

"A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
 

"I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

Tenten

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."

"What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"

Yamanaka Ino

"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

"SHIKAMARU! Beat her up with a 16 HIT COMBO!"

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

Uchiha Obito

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."

No comments:

Post a Comment