Popular Post

Friday, April 29, 2011

Death Note Quotes

Death Nore Quotes,Death Note Quotes and Sayings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • I am Justice! I protect the innocent and those who fear evil. Im the one that will become the god of a new world that every one desires!!.
    Yagami Raito (Death Note)

  • The real evil is the power to kill people. Somone who finds himself with that power is cursed. No matter how you use it, anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness.
    Yagami Soichiro (Death Note)

  • This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.
    Yagami Raito (Death Note)

  • If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser.
    Near (Death Note)

  • All humans die the same, the place they go after death isn't decided upon by a god it is Mu (nothingness).
    Ryuk (Death Note)

  • For me see apples are like ciggerets and liquor for humans if i dont my body goes in withdrawal. What are the symptons? My body twists and i look realy creepy. You already do look kinda creepy thanks a lot light...... don't mention it.
    Ryuk and Yagami Raito (Death Note)

  • Humans are interesting.
    Ryuk (Death Note)

  • Only I could do it! I was well aware that killing people is crime in itself! Yet at that point it was the only way to make things right! I thought to myself that someday people will come to realise this as much, and regard it as an act of justice! I had no choice but to act as Kira... it was the destiny given to me.I was chosen to renew this rotten world, to bring about true peace - a utopia.
    Yagami Raito (Death Note)

  • This world is rotting...
    Yagami Raito (Death Note)

  • If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective.
    L (Death Note)

  • In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge.
    Mello (Death Note)

  • No Matter How Gifted you are.. You alone cannot Change the World
    "L" (Death Note)
  • I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!
    Light Yagami (Death Note)
  • I don't care what you call me, i'm still taking your cake
    L (Death Note)
  • Misa: I can't even imagine a world without Light
    L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
    (Death Note)

No comments:

Post a Comment