Popular Post

Monday, August 7, 2006

AMG Tsubasa OST Order


Just received my Yesasia July order. This time the shipping is real fast, 6 days only. There's Suzuka (CH) volume 11, AMG Sorezore no Tsubasa ED2 Koibito Doushi and AMG Sorezore no Tsubasa OST.

I had a post on the AMG ED2 Koibito Doushi, so I wont write about it again.

I was a bit disappointed with the AMG Sorezore no Tsubasa OST CD. The booklet has little pictures and only about 8 pages including the covers, 2 sheets basically. Page 1 comprises the track lists, page 2 contains the lyrics to OP & ED, page 3 & 4 record an interview with Yoko Ishida, page 5 has some screenshots and the credits on last page. Though the cover art is excellent!!!

I saw a shopping note on Yesasia about a bonus gift but I didnt receive any. I email Yesasia and they said maybe by the time they acquired it, it has been gone. I even pre-ordered the OST! Darn!

Heard the tracks, not bad, considering there are diversity of flavours in this compilations. A few songs in previous compilations has been touched up and sound a lot better. I really like how they improved the "Yasashi Kokoro" theme to "Sorezore no Tsubasa" track. This version or the new track sounds very touching and soothing. "Yume no ato ni" is also an excellent tune. Glad I own it!


The cover art for AMG Sorezore no Tsubasa OST.

No comments:

Post a Comment