Popular Post

Monday, August 28, 2006

Belldandy Figure


I received my anticipated Belldandy figure this morning. HLJ sent it on 8th Aug, took 21 days for SAL shipping. But when I open the 24x21x32 cm HLJ box, it was worth everything I have paid and wait for. HLJ really took care of the order. There are simple air packs to protect it. They also wrap the figure box, though I dont know why, maybe to prevent the picture on the box from scratches. The model itself, what can I say, the bext Belldandy figure I have seen. It is adapted from belldandy shifuku 2 design.

The figure box is of dimension 27*13*15cm. The belldandy figure is a 1/8 static pre-painted figure and come with a stand. I love the detail of the hair. The expression on the face was done with excellence. Overall, it's worth the 5780 Yen I paid for at HLJ. I'm confident with HLJ purchases now, and I have Kotobukiya Sora Final Form on pre-order too. By the way, this figure is "IN STOCK" at HLJ, have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment