Popular Post

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My 2007 Purchases



For fun, a brief info on my 2007 purchases. Total spent is around AUD $760. The biggest slices went to figures and manga.

My purchases in 2007
Figures:
BEAT 1/6 Alicia Florennce Figure
Goodsmile 1/8 Alicia Figure
Final Fantasy Mini Trading Collection
Bandai Action Bases
Kotobukiya Belldandy Goddess Uniform Figure


Manga & Books:
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1-38
Suzuka 13-17
Pastel 15-17
Aria 10
Cross Game 7-9
ARIA PS2 book
Aria Navigation File
Suzuka Graduation Guidebook
Aria Desktop Calendar


OST:
Romeo x Juliet OP Single
AMG Fighting Wings OP ED Single


Dropped Purchases:
ARIA The Arietta OP ED Single
Crescent Love OP Single

I believe the most epensive order would be the bulk manga order at Bookcafe. The order costed HK1245 which was around AUD$182.70. I'm very pleased with both Goodsmile Alicia and Kotobukiya Belldandy Goddess figures. I was disappointed with Yesasia for numerous reasons this year. They shipped my CD stacked between manga and it cracked. I had given specific instruction on the replacement case but they ended up shipping normal CD case which is not what I wanted. The other disappointment is the lost of ARIA solidworks collection. HLJ has asked JP Post to investigate. If I didn't receive anything by Jan. 10, they'd take further action.

2006 Purchases Post

No comments:

Post a Comment