Popular Post

Thursday, July 13, 2006

DB GT Boxset order

Last time, my gf played a "person guessing game" in our fellowship group. My sister did the description and my gf was asked to guess. The moment my sis saw the question, she hinted "Dragon Ball" and my gf guess it was me immediately. :P

My favourite is the DBZ manga and the 13 movies. The DBZ animation wasnt really for me when compared to the manga. Dragon Ball GT quality wasnt that great but considering there's no manga, I would have to settle for the animation. A nice collection to finish my Dragon Ball collection.

I have been longing for Dragon Ball GT DVD collection for years but it was painful to collect them DVD by DVD. Each cost around AUD$24 here in Australia. There's 15 DVDs excluding the lost episodes, so totaling about AUD$360.

Recently, I saw some irresistable offers from local Australia distributor JB Hi Fi. The boxset of 5 DVD usually cost around AUD$65-$70 now offered at AUD$40. I have ordered the whole collection of 3 boxsets, DVD 1-15 for a total of AUD$127.44 including freight of $7.50. There's no special offer for the lost episode boxset so I'll settle for it next time. There's also the movie boxset but I'm more interested in movie 12 and 13. Hope they will arrive next week.

Link: Boxset 1, Boxset 2 and Boxset 3

P/S: Offers end 14th August 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment