Popular Post

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I"s Pure 6 Ensemble

「I”s Pure<6>ensemble(一緒に)」


Th anime basically covers all materials from I"s Volume 11 to Volume 15 with a lot of omission. The DVD mainly covers these;
1. Iori business and Ichitaka thought she wont wait for her in park.
2. Isai manager asked Ichitaka to break with Iori
3. Ichitaka and Teratani found out about Marionette king
4. Ichitaka fight with Marionette king
5. Ichitaka reminiscence of him & Iori last Christmas
6. Iori talking to Ichitaka in coma
7. Happy Ending


Aiko, of course, is not included. Yuka replaced Koshinae role of telling Iori that Ichitaka dont want to wake up from his dream. The trip after graduation and everything about Izumi in between are not covered. I realized that I havent write the summary for 3, 5 and 6. I'll do it in near future.

For all screenshots, visit the links

I"s Pure DVD 6 summary & screenshots
I"s Pure DVD 5 summary & screenshots
I"s Pure DVD 4 summary & screenshots
I"s Pure DVD 3 summary & screenshots
I"s Pure DVD 2 summary & screenshots
I"s Pure DVD 1 summary & screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment